- prepare, analyze, and report weekly monthly, and quarterly gross margins,
- assist in month-end closing and inventory, work with IT departments for system issues, and use software and spreadsheets to help with cost decisions on production.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures & data entries
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software ERP applications., preferable for Microsoft dynamic NAV 365
- Ability to read and write English and Arabic
- Time management & ability to work under pressure