- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounting transactions
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and procedures
- Provide support and advice to team, other departments and management whenever needed
- Examine account and system-related reports of the organization to make accurate assessments.
- Understand and perform the financial closing activity on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Coordinate with the management and uphold the standard laws and regulations for monitoring, updating, and maintaining fiscal activities.
- Ensure compliance with and support in internal or external audits
- Comply with existing business and accounting-related processes and policies and suggest new ones if applicable
- Support the team, department head, other departments and management to improve financial procedures
- Other duties as assigned
• associate to mid-level of work experience
• more than 5 years of total experience as an Accountant
• minimum 3 years of experience as an Accountant in UAE
• minimum 3 years of experience in ERP Next software in UAE
• A keen eye for minute details coupled with an instant ability to make sound decisions.
• Ability to prepare detailed and accurate reports within the given timeframe as per requirements.
• Hands-on experience in handling MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, and PowerPoint.