Access & Security Support Manager – Riyadh
Support of the Information Technology Business Systems and Technologies, within the company.
This role acts as the company governance and intermediary between the Production Systems and the supporting Application Partners, Technology Partners, and company Business Functions.
Provide support in provisioning, de-provisioning and assigning
adequate access for user accounts / Groups in Active Directory/Privilege Access Management System. The Role includes managing user accounts, groups, file / folder permissions, manage process around identity life cycle management.
To ensure separation of access to data, to mitigate suppliers’ access to only those functions and those times as required to enable delivery of management, maintenance, and support.
• Experience in technologies such as Java, LDAP, and Linux
• Working knowledge of web / application servers (IIS, WebSphere, WebLogic, and Apache)
• Experience in development / configuration of standard / custom IAM integrations using Java, .Net or other major scripting languages
• Experience in implementing Identity and Access Management projects.
• Experience in carrying out application integrations with the IAM solution dealing with provisioning (e.g. Workflows), single sign-on (WIA, Forms, HTTP) and PKI concepts
• Day to day business as usual support of the Identity and Access Management platform
• Technical administration of PAM System
• Contributing to the long-term iAM architecture roadmap
• Assisting with the management of key Enterprise Systems (including but not limited to; SharePoint, Risk Systems, Office 365/Azure and many more)
• Engaging with stakeholders, analyzing requirements, and prioritizing work pipelines
• Identifying, communicating, and managing risk.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft, Virtual IT Architectures and Systems and systems engineering from hardware through to application development.
• Production support, processes, procedures, and best practices. Production/administration support with a major Airline, Utility or Financial Organization with production access and migration controls.
• Strong functional and technical IT knowledge.
• Strong knowledge of IT Governance and best practices.
• Proficiency in English (must) and any additional language would be desirable.
• Regulatory and Compliance awareness.
• Extensive experience (5 – 10 years) in a senior IT management role, 5 years production support.
• Experience in the management of large, outsourced arrangements.
• Specific in-depth knowledge and operational experience in two or more of the following:
• Airline operations, engineering, and corporate systems
• Midrange server virtualization architectures.
• Production access controls and migration toolsets.
• Business Technology architectures, email office, collaboration.
• IT Security standards.
Familiarity with current Information Technology trends.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science/Engineering or similar discipline from a reputable university.