- Developing new business relationships and maintaining existing ones with suppliers to ensure adequate supply of products.
- Researching new product lines and developing new business opportunities for the company.
- Negotiating contracts with vendors to ensure that terms are fair for both parties.
- Monitoring inventory levels to ensure that products are available when needed.
- Ensuring that products are stored properly to eliminate spoilage or damage.
- Preparing bids and proposals for potential clients and customers.
- Preparing budgets, cash flow forecasts, and other financial reports for management review.
- Reviewing sales reports on a regular basis to identify opportunities for inventory turnover or markdowns.
- Setting up computerized inventory tracking systems to monitor product sales and inventory levels.
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies to promote products and increase sales volume.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 5+ years experience in wholesale management, sales, or related role
- Proven track record of achieving quotas and targets
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key accounts
- Must be located in Kuwait .