- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Translate design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application, taking into consideration multi-browser/cross-device compatibility and performance.
- Develop and create email templates; implement responsive design for mobile sites.
- Able to present 3/- public sites design and development.
- Should be Expert in adobe xd, photoshop, illustrator.
- Expert in bootstrap framework.
- Ability to work with Angular, react, node js.
- Experience architecting apps for responsive designs and building websites for different devices.
- Knowledge of working with Microsoft visual studio & sublime text.
- Should able to develop SharePoint custom master page and page layouts.
- Should have done custom branding on a minimum of 3 SharePoint Projects.
- Knowledge of SharePoint Branding.
- Knowledge of changing look and feel of modern and classic SharePoint site.
- 4/- years experience in same role.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering or Fine Arts or any relate domain.
E. General Skills:
- Self-starter with the ability to find solutions for unstructured problems.
- Customer Oriented.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
F. General Remarks:
- Jordan based / Immediate Joiners.
- The opportunity is for Diyar Office – Jordan.