•Develop tours, policies and procedures.
•Manage a team of tour guides and assistants in carrying out the tours for visitors.
•Manage the schedule and rotational shifts for the team members.
•Provide a detailed plan for the contents of the tour without compromising on quality.
•Maintain consistency in the curation of materials and their contents.
•Responsible for the training of all tour guides.
•Create and manage safety and security protocols for all tour guides.
•Perform tour guide duties as when required.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Tour Management or similar.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience at a supervisory level.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
• Fluent in Arabic and English.
• Excellent leadership skills.