Total Rewards Analyst / Consultant | Group HR | Dubai, UAE
Core responsibilities will include:
- Designing, planning, and implementing compensation programs, policies, and procedures.
- Review of compensation recommendations to ensure they are compliant with guidelines/policy
- Identifying and implementing best in class practices through participation in appropriate professional and industry groups; participating in and using published surveys for market comparisons.
- Performing analytical studies in a variety of compensation areas, such as internal and external equity, competitive pay practices, and emerging trends.
- Utilizing compensation surveys to determine compensation trends and make recommendations to support retention strategies.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in process/procedures that will enhance the efficiency TR activities
- Conducting job evaluations and reviewing market pricing and salary surveys to make recommendations on salary structure to ensure internal and external equity.
- Must be Hay certified.
- Excellent Excel skills a must. Knowledge of SAP beneficial.
- Experience in MENA & UAE in particular is required.