Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott, including up-selling. Communicate with potential owners via telephone to set up preview package sales/day tours. Explain details and requirements related to attending a sales presentation to potential owners and verify that individuals meet eligibility requirements. Overcome potential owner objections while maintaining a polite and enthusiastic demeanor. Encourage guests or callers to purchase or schedule preview package sales/tours. Follow all company policies and procedures; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
To conduct In/Out Bound calls targeting the potential buyers of MVCI products in order to book the qualified prospects. Achieve the goals as established by MVCI management such as:
1. Conduct In/Out bound calls on daily basis to generate the qualified tours.
2. Booking the tours to Dubai sales gallery or to the specific road show.
3. Fully understanding the MVCI marketing campaigns and offers.
1. Perform all tasks in a timely manner ensuring all deadlines are met.
2. Comply with MVCI and Marriott International policies and procedures.
3. Be proactive and have a flexible approach to work, meeting the needs of the team and the business at all times.
4. Maintain an attitude and commitment to provide excellent service to all customers and associates.
Arabic and English speaking candidates
Real Estate / Timeshare telemarketing experience is a must.
Salary plus Commission