This position is to seek out and hire professionals with the right combination of experience, education and skills to fill a particular position. The Recruitment Specialist leads the critical talent acquisition function that is key for the client’s satisfaction. The Specialist will manage end-to-end multiple, recruitment processes in a timely and effective way, ensuring that diverse qualified and highly competent candidates are presented. Also, he will be responsible for communication with clients need
Recruitment and selection
- Manages the recruitment process, by supervising the implantation of the recruitment process and making sure that it is taking place per the recruitment policy and procedures, in order to guarantee fair and effective standardized recruitment process as per clients Standards.
- Fills open positions efficiently and effectively on time whether it’s internally or externally.
Day- to-day Operations
- Work with HR Asst Manager on recruiting planning.
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying the client’s organization plans and objectives; meeting with the responsible persons to discuss needs.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Arrange the client’s interviews by coordinating schedules and send it to them, plus attendees to the client’s place for coordinating the interviews with the candidates and responsible persons.
Communication with Clients Need
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients.
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams
Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters.
Manage candidates’ files and compensation and benefits data.
Serve as a liaison between HR and IT Departments to provide systems support and analysis and to leverage technology solutions to meet the needs of the HR.
Performs reference and background checks for potential candidates.
Process various client’s requests and provide services in compliance with policy, including providing all the required documents and reports in timely manner bases.
- Excellent written & verbal English & Arabic communication.
- Excellent PC Skills – (Email, Internet, MS Office, MS Project MS Visio etc.).
- Excellent knowledge in HR policies, practices and procedures.
- Planning and Organizational Skills.
- Effective Communication and Inter-personal Skills.
- Management Skills & Employee Relations skills.