Identify and maintain the best routes to market for all geographies and talent groups
- Ensure the Employer Branding Strategy, as part of our talent attraction focus, inspires and attracts both emerging and experienced talent and reflects the culture and diversity of Air Products.
- Emphasise the diverse spectrum of talent within the brand, bringing to life the value Diversity and Inclusion within Air Products
- Develop data-driven actions and approaches to enhance finding the right candidate for the right role in the desired time frame, in a most cost-efficient manner.
- Work with the HR Business Partners to identify how best to use the data to support local talent strategies within each business area.
- Design and communicate to customers and stakeholders Talent Pipeline dashboard.
- Lead the geographically spread internal talent acquisition team to ensure excellent service delivery throughout the region, building on the Teams internal branding
7) Define the regional Talent Acquisition strategy and ensure any external partnerships are effectively assessed and managed in accordance with business needs and our budget.8) Negotiate third party contracts, in conjunction with Procurement as required, to deliver quality and cost-effective sourcing solutions9) Build a culture of Customer Service within the Talent Acquisition team with commitment to an exceptional candidate and business manager experience10) Regularly review the recruitment approach/process with the Talent Acquisition team and the HR Business Partners, in order to re-enforce key accountabilities, areas to improve and required changes11) Put in place the Key Performance Indicators to allow quality of service, as well and efficiency of process, to be reviewed.12) Act as a first point of escalation for any TA related queries from the business, candidates and recruitment suppliers13) Own and continuously improve all TA related processes and procedures and guarantee the required administration around them14) Directly support senior stakeholders in senior level/confidential hiring in the region15) Ensure Air Products’ brand is promoted to maximum effect in critical Universities to attract emerging talent, including interns16) Ensure the graduate pipeline is populated and developed in line with business needs17) Come with creative ideas on how to enrich our talent pool with diverse candidates18) Ensure Air Products provides equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of their religious or spiritual beliefs, gender (including transgender), disability, generation or sexual orientation/sexual identity19) Guide and coach hiring managers on how to select, evaluate and interview candidates with diversity & inclusion in mind20) Safeguard and keep track of the overall diversity of selected candidates21) Be one of the advocates for Diversity & Inclusion in Air Products
- Extensive experience with leveraging Applicant Tracking Systems (Preferably Workday) to benefit the TA processes and ultimately, the business needs.
- Advanced stakeholder management skills, internally and externally
- A strong understanding of talent acquisition processes throughout the region, ideally with first hand involvement in candidate and graduate selection
- Experience in a ‘hands on’ business-based role with an appreciation of the multiple demands on business managers and HR Operations and an ability to blend and time ambitious initiatives to accommodate that
- Evidence of using KPIs and data to drive performance improvements
- Experience of effectively managing and developing a team of people, ideally with some remote management
- Experience of working across geographies within a matrix organisation
- Experience of working within HR Operations or an HR Business Partner role
- Graduate recruitment background
- HR related qualification