- Prepare all logistics documentation required such as the bill of lading, manifest and storage plan prior to the arrival of the inventory.
- Oversee logistics activities, keeping updated shipment records and forwarding relevant information to Logistics and Warehouse Manager on shipment of goods
- Coordinating transportation providers to ensure prompt and proper movement of shipments
- Ensure that all information is provided to the clearing agent to ensure that inventory does not face delay.
- University Diploma in Business Administration or a similar field.
- At least 3 years’ or above logistics experience in Trading firm.