- Prepare and deliver presentations/training sessions to a variety of audiences, in relation to complaints and methods to gain Customer and Service Provider feedback.
- Use findings from analysis of trends in complaints to mentor healthcare professionals and departments to develop appropriate service action plans and utilize performance measurement to improve patient/customer outcomes.
- Consult, collaborate, and cooperate with colleagues, peers, supervisors, and other health care providers in a professional manner to improve the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of patient care.
- Educate healthcare professionals and employees on the varied ways to humanize a patient’s experience based on feedback from individual patients and their families.
- Coach and delivers training for all staff and physicians on how to improve the patient experience
- Provide consultation on the development of new and revision of existing policies with the view of the patient and family experience
- Organize and facilitate meetings with complainants and relevant staff in order to facilitate resolution of concerns or complaint.
- Prepare patient experience reports to influence practices aimed at improving the overall patient experience
- Perform other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Manager.
Education & Experience Profile
- Bachelor’s degree in health sciences administration or health information management or quality management or healthcare related field.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in the same or related field.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with industry-leading improvement methods and tools.
- Knowledge related to accreditation requirements.
- Knowledge of public health management practices, policy, programs, initiatives, and functions