- Contributes to the creation of long term strategies for their sector and products by collecting and analyzing intelligence data. Manages the development of segment priorities, customer, resource optimization and business planning. Be the focal point for actionable market, customer, competitive, and planning information at the business level.
- Size market opportunities for their segment and continuously improving data sources methods and depths to ensure the business has the most accurate, consistent and actionable understanding of the market.
- Be the data source Subject Matter Expert for all markets and their segment by refining existing data and developing new data sources to value market segments
- Support the marketing department’s initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, or content marketing .
- Collaborating with the external vendors to ensure the success of the marketing programs.
- Development of endpoint marketing endeavors through successful execution of copy scheduling, testing, and database management.
- Assessment and tracking of the campaign performance regularly by analyzing the key metrics and preparing reports.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Related Analytic Subject.