Assist, support and perform basic warehouse management and shipping activities, follow established policies and procedures to ensure monitoring of stock levels and timely replenishment.
Policies and procedures
- Follow all relevant policies, processes and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Follow the day-to-day operations related to own jobs to ensure continuity of work. Work is reviewed at several steps along the way for accuracy.
Safety, Quality & Environment
- Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Handle, store and daily monitor goods and items stocked in warehouses using appropriate tools, machines and vehicle, to ensure their availability and proper maintenance, in compliance with regulation and safety standards
- Verify entirety and quality of incoming goods to ensure they are compliant with business requirements, safety and quality standards
- Verify, monitor and handle returned tools and equipment to ensure their entirety and timely return
- Verify and highlight issues related to stock availability, entirety and safety compliance to ensure timely replenishment
- Handle and physically organize outbound goods to ensure compliance with export standards for global distribution
- Liaise with suppliers and providers to ensure timely and efficient delivery and storage of goods and items
- Gather, review and update the company’s supplier master database to ensure the accuracy and effectiveness of the transactional data
- Monitor stock levels of recurring materials to ensure timely restocking
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum high school certification or Read, Write, Speake ( English )
- No previous experience required.