- To respond to any urgency and find the root cause of the system.
- To set up the on-prem environment as stable as Cloud.
- To establish end-to-end monitoring and alerting on all critical components of the application
- To design, build and operate on-premise infrastructure to enable reliable and rapid deployment of services for developer use with effective monitoring and resilient operations
- To find the root causes of connection issues
- To work closely with the dev and system team to speed up development build/test workflows
- To work with Engineering for supporting/maintaining/designing backend infrastructure
- To work continuous integration and deployment automation tools such as Jenkins, Salt, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Glu and source control tools such as Github, SVN or CodeCommit
- To work automation code for provisioning and operating infrastructure at a massive scale
- To represent DevOps in design reviews and work with Engineering teams on automation tasks.
- To visualize server & network virtualization, global infrastructure, distributed systems, and security with best practices.
- To solve scalability and performance problems in the on-premise and cloud infrastructure.
- To measure performance and environment of application with system & application log tools.
- To do multitasking and handle projects independently.
- To share knowledge with other teams.
- To install and manage the network, physical servers, virtual servers, third-party applications.
- To communicate with teams and manage them in different countries.
- Degree or higher education in Computing Science or equivalent
- 5+ years experience on DevOps
- Response any urgency and find the root cause of the system.
- Extensive experience managing, troubleshooting, and tuning Linux systems
- Excellent knowledge of networking and abilities to find root causes of connection issues
- Experience with Huawei Cloud and AWS
- Experience with micro-services environments: Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with cross-cloud communication, VPN
- Experience with CI/CD and automation tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Ansible, Puppet, Salt, Drone
- Experience with setting up and supporting monitoring systems with a high cardinality of data, (ex) Prometheus, Logstash
- Experience with setting up frameworks, databases, and tools, (ex) Kafka, Elasticsearch, Kibana, MongoDB, Redis, MySQL, RabbitMQ, Oracle EE.
- Experience in the implementation of security measures such as key rotation, data encryption, the principle of least privilege would be appreciated
- Experience working with virtualization technologies like VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in scripting languages including Bash, Python, Ruby, etc
- Experience working independently
- Experience working fully remote