1- ROLE PURPOSE:
Fulfilling daily key account group Bupa Arabia insurance operation requests and queries received from the group secretary. Representing an excellent Bupa Arabia image by reflecting the organization values and objectives.
2- KEY TASKS:
– Adding and deleting employees and dependents to the group’s policy and printing the new cards.-
– Modifications to the memberships: Change class, re-print lost cards, change branch, update member Info (Name, Ids, DOB, Etc…), and replace card with updated information.
– CCHI data upload.
– Receive inquiries from the members regarding their membership.
– Online claim submission through Bupa Arabia Channels or submit the claim in-person in with the original documents to claim department in Bupa Arabia head offices.
– Provide proper follow up for ongoing and pending inquiries.
– Check the Pre-Authorization status follow-up with Pre-Auth Team to provide the needed information for members.
– Receive, validate and submit the client’s complaints to the proper channels.
– Provide the clients with the product benefits and coverage information. Aligning with other internal department to reach excellent customer satisfaction by completing timely transactions and answer the client inquires.
– Background in customer service in telecommunication, insurance, hospitals, banks or FM-CG.
– Able to multitask and work under pressure.
– Commercial skills in combination with service focused mindset.
– Excellent follow up skills.
– Excellent Communication and negotiation skills.