- Maintaining correspondence and documentation related to contracts and moving forward with close-out, extension or renewal of contracts.
- Supporting negotiations of claims, manage contractual changes and resolve disputes or conflict resolution with Contractors.
- Drafting and review of tender document.
- Preparing the various types of agreements (JV, Consortium, Subcontractors …Etc.), contract formation, administration and management, review the pre-bids documents.
- Identifying risks and opportunities in the contracts.
- Negotiating contracts within internal and external business partners, delegated authority, as well as with both customers and suppliers.
- Submitting Reports to the top management.
- Developing, implement, and manage service agreements correspondence/ change orders.
- Staying up-to date with legislative changes and coordinate with the legal department as needed.
- Maintaining organized system of physical and digital records.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering.
- Total years of Experience 8-10 Years in Contracts Field is a must.
- Excellent English and Arabic writing skills.
- Keen attention to detail, with an ability to spot errors.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with varying seniority levels, including staff, managers and external partners.
- Effective communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent understanding of the construction business or industry, its services, customers and providers.