- Will be responsible for running the operation and manage Express Spa at Water Park.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate activities of a spa facility. Coordinate programs, schedule and direct staff, and oversee financial activities.
- Supervising operations like scheduling, training, ordering supplies, opening and closing store and keeping a record of the cash register and cash deposits.
- Performing a full range of facial and body treatments while working as a primary aesthetician.
- Managed daily operations of the Spa including placing and tracking orders for spa supplies and equipment.
- Enforcing internal policies and procedures to ensure the safety of the clients and also the employees.
- Hiring and training adequate overseas & local staff members to deliver a spa’s services.
- Set annual financial goals, review costs for spa procedures and services, oversee payroll and establish budgets for advertising, sales campaigns and promotional events.
- Supervise Facility Maintenance.
- Report to General Manager, Park
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction.
1.Extensive experience in setting up Spa salons offering beauty treatments and massages to clients
2.Sound knowledge of massage techniques, acupressure, acupuncture, and other aesthetic methods.
3.Solid understanding of hospitality management and methods to ensure customer satisfaction.
4.Proficient in managing the facility, maintaining supplies and recruiting staff.