We are looking to hire Software Engineers for the Routing Protocols team in Bangalore. The Routing Protocols team is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining IP Unicast and Multicast Protocols, L2VPNs, L3VPNs and MPLS.
- Develop features working end-to-end integrating from Control plane to Packet forwarding software.
- Develop software methodologies and scripts for testing major functional blocks.
- Interact with product management to translate requirements into new product feature
- Excellent software design capabilities, C/C++ programming, debugging skills and a strong systems programming background
- Familiarity with basic networking concepts, TCP/IP and advanced data structures is required.
- Experience debugging problems in complex systems involving multiple process/thread interactions including, but not limited to analyzing crashes, scaling and performance issues, packet loss, memory leaks and memory corruption
- Proactive mindset and strong willingness to learn in addition to ability to think out of the box and adopt new software development tools and technologies
- Experience in at least one IP Routing or MPLS signaling protocol is preferable.
Experience in designing and developing L2VPNs, MPLS, BGP, L3 Multicast and EVPN VXLAN technologies
As a company, Juniper’s mission is to connect everything and empower everyone. As an employer, we strive to help people forge meaningful connections that advance their careers, elicit recognition, and engage the greater community in ways that make a real difference in people’s lives.
- 7 out of 8 of the world’s largest stock exchanges run on JUNIPER
- 86 % of all mobile traffic runs across JUNIPER Routers, Switches and Firewalls
- Top 130 Services providers in the world run JUNIPER
- Fortune 100 companies rely on JUNIPER
Juniper is an Equal Opportunity workplace and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristic. All employment decisions are made based on individual qualifications, merit, and business need.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.