- Must be present when shifts are leaving for site to control the absenteeism on daily basis.
- Briefing the workers with the support of WMC regarding their scope of work prior to any mobilization and visit the site as per schedule
- Camp/Site Inspection is conducted prior to mobilization and proceed with mobilization if all mandatory FAT /KFAT requirements are available (Camp Check list)
- In case of any deviation in the camp arrangements, immediately notify Line Manager before proceeding to mobilize the workers
- Visit sites on regular basis to meet client’s site foreman / Project Manager to discuss about workers’ productivity, adherence to HSE policies, following client foreman’s instructions etc. and maintain Site Visit Reports.
- Liaise with the client regarding workers absenteeism, sick leave and proceed with demobilization in case of continuous absenteeism without valid reason
- Facilitates in the collection of timesheets for all workers in the site and submit to timesheet clerk for entry
- Ensure that all workers are present at site daily in full PPE and following client’s HSE rules & regulations
- Coordinate with transport and store team for any requirements during mobilization as advised by management
- With the support of timekeepers, facilitate workers requests such as application for leave, resignation, Non-renewal, PPE requirements, labour card, health card, labour contract signing, medical and health concerns.
- Prepares and submits weekly reports in time.
- Inform Line Manager for any workers concerns relating to the site issues and take action to investigate and inform the client / Sales team to resolve at the earliest
- Inform Camp Boss for camp check-in of workers who are demobilized from client sites / camps with ethe completion of FORM C.
- Co-ordinate with Operations Officer to verify the timesheet, reconcile the differences in client’s and Ayadi timesheet and obtain approval for credit / debit note.
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative writing skills
- Microsoft Office
- Office Administration Procedures