Showroom Sales Executive – Ramallah
Role Summary & Duties and Responsibilities:
– Provide appropriate solutions and answers to the customers’ questions and/or problems.
– Taking all the opportunities to promote our products & services (initial sales and up selling).
– Participating in the analysis of daily, weekly and monthly activity reports.
– Joining regular service center staff meetings and helping to identify opportunities and develop new strategies to optimize the team’s performance and the service level in general.
– Alerting the direction of Customer Care in case of problems or decrease of the service level. Recommending and implementing appropriate solutions.
– Assuring a continuous dialogue with other departments especially Contact Center and Marketing Department in order to always be kept informed of the new products and service, strategies, policies, and other information.
– Having strong knowledge of tools & equipment provided, and to ensure correct entries and transactions are executed by the CCRs.
– Ensuring proper reconciliation and reporting of daily revenue and cash management.
– Maintaining the equipment and inventory.
– Upholding the appearance of a clean environment and, moreover, with the assistance from Marketing Department, implementing innovative ways to attract and gain customer attention to the service center and Ooredoo products and services.
– Respecting the corporate policies and confidentiality during the daily and transnational activities.
– Reporting to the service center supervisor on daily activities and other matters.
– Performing any task (related to job/ work) assigned by the supervisor.