The Service Manager is responsible for ensuring a customer experience that meets or exceeds the manufacturer’s customer satisfaction index and for monitoring and improving customer satisfaction. The service manager also carries out this responsibility by building customer relationships, creating a good work environment and properly managing the assets of the department.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES / CONTENT:
- Drive Service Advisor performance to achieve sales goals and objectives.
- Conduct daily business with integrity.
- Work effectively with other departments.
- Ensure that service department employees follow safety policies and practices and that they report any and all accidents immediately.
- Quality check completed jobs.
- Ensure that customer inconveniences, complaints and misunderstandings are dealt with fairly and quickly.
- Ensure that proper service sales techniques are being used.
- Communicate with customers before issues arise and get involved in escalated customer issues.
- Maintain the highest possible standards of workmanship, advice Service Advisors of service CSI on a monthly basis.
- Direct and schedule the activities of all department associates.
- Hire, train, motivate, counsel and monitor the performance of Service Advisors in cooperation with HR department.
- Maintain customer satisfaction index rating above that of manufacturer or dealership average.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the company’s vision, mission and values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, government and safety standards.
- Prepare and Implement all action plans of CEE & CSI & MS programs.
- University degree/Diploma in Automotive Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent in technical automotive specialization.
- Strong back ground on Work Shop technology.
- Good communication, negotiation & convincing skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Good English command.
- Basic knowledge of insurance polices
EXPERIENCE required for the job :
- 5 Years work experience in auto repair facility.
- Two plus years of supervisory experience.