DāSTOR’s international channel partner is seeking Senior Telecommunications Specialists to provide expert telecommunications solutions and services in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. In support of global data center development and ICT networking projects, the Senior Telecom Specialist will play a critical role in supporting technical, business and management activities related to the employee’s specialized field of expertise. Core responsibilities include designing, managing, operations and/or maintenance of telecommunications equipment and networks, with a focus on optical fiber and IP/data networks and systems.
Each Senior Telecom Specialist may be responsible for one or more country projects. Responsibilities may include:
- Analyze and identify network, system or technological issues
- Study problems and create solutions to all network, system, or technological problems
- Assess, select and advise program managers on network solutions and equipment
- Oversee an enterprise-wide telecommunication strategy that focuses on optimizing performance
- Provide forecasting and consultation to identify and satisfy emerging project requirements
- Create training programs for using and maintaining systems, networks, and equipment
- Design preventative solutions to maintain uptime and performance
DāSTOR is seeking both full-time and part-time employees to fill multiple vacancies for this role.
Remote/hybrid work opportunities are available.
Hunger for learning and sharing new ideas is critical for success. We value employees interested in working on new technologies as part of a global team.
Desired qualifications include:
- Bachelors Degree in Telecom Engineering or a related discipline (advanced degrees desirable)
- Experience working for a reputable telecom and/or engineering company
- Technical and/or supervisory expertise with wireline networks, ideally with experience on optical fiber cables, transmission and distribution equipment, provisioning, network monitoring and/or testing
- Experience using technology and products from one or more major global telecom vendors
- Experience creating, reviewing or using network drawings, diagrams and/or operational support system (OSS) programs
- Must be self-motivated, results oriented, and capable of working independently
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills