- Act as the technical interface with customers in regards to any inquiries concerned with implementations and support.
- Support, monitor or shadow engineer’s corrective maintenance visits ensuring it’s taken efficiently and timely meeting client satisfaction.
- Lead/Support DataCenter engineers with installation activities, providing them guidance and ensuring that the implementation is up to the required standards and in accordance to the set milestones.
- Remote / On-site support our customers based on the need and customer’s location.
- Investigate and identify the root cause of incidents.
- Escalate customer satisfaction problems to the Team Leader and Technical project manager whenever necessary.
- Provide third level support to the technical DataCenter engineers.
- Prepare and submits weekly and monthly progress report to the DataCenter team leader to clarify the current status and progress of assigned task.
- Participate/Shadow in project planning for all the technical aspects related to the team.
- Handle customers UATs.
- Handle and manage down time activities and its procedures.
- Provide technical training to new stuff and measure their capabilities.
- Responsible for personal and engineers’ development to meet business requirements.
- Prepare, compile and review the Project Technical. Documentations with the details of the installation for the as-built DOCs and submitting it to the team leader.
- Supervise the enrichment of the knowledge base system.
- In depth understanding of DataCenter technologies including networking, storage, compute, and virtualization.
- Good Experience with Linux administration.
- Good Experience with Microsoft systems administration.
- Good experience with VMware vSphere.
- Good knowledge with VMware portfolio (EUC, SDN, SDS, SDDC) and all the concerned products.
- Good experience with storage (DELL EMC/HPE).
- Good experience with backup solutions(Veritas/Veeam).
- Hardware implementation experience is a must.
- Hardware problems troubleshooting experience is a must.
- Certifications in above topics are preferred
- BSc of Engineering with a specialization in Communications or BSc of Computer Science.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Excellent command of English.
- Good presentation and documentation skill.
- Good inter-personal and analytical skill.
- A person having strong oral & written communication skill who is expected to communicate with primary customer and other stakeholders (app teams, operations team) on a daily basis.
- 5 years of technical experience.