- Site supervision of the finishing of residential buildings and service facilities in site.
- * Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives.
- Setting out, leveling and surveying the site.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations
- Degree in Engineering (Civil/Arch.)
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office – necessary
- Excellent command of AutoCAD – necessary
- Previous Site Engineering Experience is a must
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task