Established in 2011 Momentum is the leading retailer for Vintage & Collectible Watches based in the heart of Dubai.
Momentum is a One-Stop-Shop for, Vintage Watches, Watch Accessories, Watch Straps and Watchmaking Services located in the prestigious premises of the Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC).
The management team is young & dynamic with vast international experience in the field of Vintage Watches enjoying an excellent reputation in this field.
Even after 10 years Momentum is the One and Only destination for Vintage Watches in the Middle East.
Working with Momentum will not only give you an exciting work place but help you grow into a Vintage Watch Specialist and become part of a constantly growing industry.
To expand our team we are looking for an eager and entrepreneurial Senior Sales Executive/Manager from the luxury watches industry who has the experience, drive and passion to master and drive sales in a retail environment and at the same time obtain first hand experience from the World of Vintage Watches to become a substantial member of the Momentum Team.
Please note that a MINIMUM experience of 3 YEARS in luxury watches and Customer Service industry is mandatory.
(Please note that CVs without experience in the Luxury Watches Industry will NOT be considered for this role)
– Sales advisory experience for premium or luxury watch brands (no fashion or lifestyle brands)
– Experience in cash management, key holding or opening and closing
– The ability to build a strong rapport with customers
– A target driven attitude
– A well groomed presentation and exquisite manners to face high profile clients
– Outstanding Customer service skills
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills ideally in multiple languages
– Proficiency in Microsoft windows office applications
– Excellent Organization skills
– A passion for the retail industry
– Ability to work in a team
– Pride in achieving individual targets
– Ability for building relationships with customers
– Proficiency in English language (mandatory)
– Arabic language skills preferred
– Great communication skills
– Passion for watches
– Attention to the detail
– Dedication to the job, respecting strong work ethics
– Punctual and reliable
Duties & Responsibilities
– Maintain smooth daily operations of the shop
– Cultivate and maintain a tidy, attractive store environment
– Exceed customers expectations by providing a unique selling experience via excellent product and brand knowledge
– Achieving or exceeding monthly and seasonal sales goals, enhancing and developing the business
– Building long-term relationships with customers
– Ensure customer loyalty by collecting customer information, thus building and maintaining a clientele base
-Maintain professional lead management with CRM tools
– Ensuring exceptional Customer Service Experience
– Organizing Shop displays
– Being a professional interface between the In-house Service Center and customers
– Managing all After-Sales transactions in a well organized manner
– Pro-active Sales of Repair, Polishing and Maintenance products
– Assisting the Manager in daily retail operations
– Manage logistics for incoming & outgoing shipments
– Manage excellent communication with international clients, phone, email
– The duties you perform may vary from time to time and you may be required to undertake additional or other duties as
necessary to meet the needs of the business.
– In your role you will report to the Managing Director (Head of Sales)