The Senior SaaS Business Development Advisor in the Learning Technology team will work collaboratively with clients and prospective clients to understand and achieve their End Game for frontline employees. They will work with organisations to create a robust business case to solve real time challenges and grasp opportunities to drive economic growth. They will generate sales in accordance with personal targets through acquisition of profitable new clients and account management of existing clients.
• Skilfully managing opportunities from qualification to close through large, complex organisations
• Navigating decision makers within organizations and building business cases illustrating ROI to
• Recognizing and creatively addressing potential “red flags” in the buying processes of large
• Disrupting the “status quo” within organizations and effecting change by demonstrating and
getting agreement on a new approach to learning.
• Presenting and demonstrating the Solution to potential prospects by traveling to the
customer site or via electronic presentation if appropriate.
• Working in co-operation with the marketing team to establish and grow your pipeline through
target outbound strategies.
• Creating proposals and quotations for qualified prospects and leading RFP process for
• Tracking activities in Salesforce and work with management to create a sales growth plan.
• Maintaining professional and technical knowledge through ongoing training; reviewing
professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Managing the negotiation and contract process.
• Gaining excessive understanding of the platform and methodologies and using this
information to target sales efforts.
• Collaborating on marketing campaigns, such as trade shows, webinars, website visits and
• Using the latest sales and marketing tools and modern social media approaches to connecting
with strategically determined accounts.
• Build and execute an individual sales strategy and present to team each quarter
• Actively participate in strategy sessions
• Understand the company’s Digital, Learning, Teambuilding and Transforming products and concepts
in order to present and propose appropriate solutions to clients in a confident manner
Quarterly Objectives & Rocks:
• Consistently achieve quarterly objectives
• Lead (or play a leading role) in the execution of a Quarter Rock or Team Priority