Major Activities Performed:
• Supervises the development and implementation of Quality Management requirements on the construction assigned projects.
• Ensures that the Project Quality Systems meet the existing requirements of ISO 9000 series and Company’s Policies by assuring Technical Integrity and Fitness for purpose in overall Project engineering, materials, equipment and construction.
• Accountable for the quality and workmanship of every activity, precise knowledge of all aspects of engineering construction relating to all disciplines interfacing the multidisciplinary processes.
• Reviews and is responsible for all QA/QC documents of the complete project including certificates, calibration, test results, ITP, project Quality Plans, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other important QA/QC documents.
• Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes.
• Review quality of all materials at the site and ensure compliance with all project specifications and quality and collaborate with the department for all material procurement and maintain a quality of materials.
• Supervise the effective implementation of all test and inspection schedules and ensure adherence to all procedures and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes, suppliers and vendors i.e. batching plants, etc.
• Manage all work methods and maintain knowledge on all quality assurance standards and monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes and recommend corrective actions for all processes.
• Develop a method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
• The QA/QC Engineer will be responsible for providing quality assurance, quality control (QA/QC) services and support on assigned projects with the Construction Department to ensure that projects are executed according to the specification, terms and condition of the construction contract and in compliance with the existing construction policies and procedures and services provided are in accordance with Client quality requirements. Regularly interacts with representatives from a variety of functional groups, including program management, design/engineering, purchasing, construction and other personnel.
• Reports to the Manager of Construction and the Team Lead of the Department and interface with different Departments as needed.