Essential Job Functions
- Coordinates moderately complex to complex activities of functional areas or of department account leads to ensure that business solution application objectives are met.
- Interprets demand forecasts and planning; works with senior team members to provide high quality specifications for complete end-to-end project delivery. Addresses issues and recommends adjustments.
- Oversees account specific application problems and the prioritization of work requests.
- Maintains records of expenditures to ensure that they align with strategies and do not exceed approved budgets. Identifies, researches and escalates issues related to budgetary compliance in relation to expenditures.
- Interfaces with senior team members in facilitating communications between functional areas or departments and clients to ensure that integration of new, enhanced and existing applications meet client specifications.
- Works with account management teams and application delivery resources to identify and develop solution opportunities and initiate appropriate implementation of customer solutions.
- Identifies application improvements to increase customer and stakeholder satisfaction. Communicates improvement needs to appropriate parties to ensure timely implementation and to maintain client satisfaction.
- Ensures delivery of projects meet client and company expectations and needs. Leverages operating models to ensure that appropriate resources are available to meet client needs.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, information systems or related field preferred
- Six or more years of support services or project or program experience
- Experience working with the technology industry
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- Experience working with computer systems and their use
- Good project management skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Good leadership and organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Accounting skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment