We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to own group products in the shopping experience team in the MENA region.
You will need to set the strategy, objectives and success metrics, build the product roadmap, write product requirement documents, PRFAQs, influence WW and regional business and tech stakeholders to achieve your goals.
You will own a group of products in shopping experience in MENA (SA, EG, and AE) through a combination of reapplying globally available solves, partnering with other teams to co-create Products or innovating new products bottom-up for our region. This is a region with unique challenges, where we need to think of innovative solves to ease the customer journey making it enjoyable for customers to discover new products and get inspired by their personalized shopping experience at Amazon stores, in both Arabic and English. A successful candidate would prioritize what is locally relevant to our customers, including the look’n’feel, browsing, navigation experience, language, and imagery. You will be required to collaborate with various work streams, product managers locally and globally, technology, and business leaders across Amazon. The ideal candidate would have a broad skill set including analytical horsepower, business judgment, technical aptitude, strong influencing skills, deep curiosity about how things work, and a passion for creating a world-class shopping experience for our customers.
You will articulate and deliver comprehensive customer insights to better understand opportunities to improve the shopping experience of our customers. You will need to have an eye to spot and relate customer pain points into an actionable product roadmap, Think Big and own the long-term vision to improve customer shopping experience. You will partner with senior leaders to drive cross-organizational initiatives.
Key job responsibilities
Customer driven strategy and goal setting
Product roadmap Development
Product development and launch
Product performance tracking and management
– 7+ years of product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology experience
– Experience in identifying a customer need, building a product to meet that need, and launching that product
– Experience owning/driving roadmap strategy and definition
– Experience with end to end product delivery
– Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
– Bachelor’s degree in engineering, management, or technology
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Arabic language is preferred
– 5+ years of end to end product delivery experience
– Experience as a product manager or owner
– Experience relying on analytics and data to cultivate deep customer empathy, shape product decisions and track effectiveness of change
– Experience working with a cross-functional team across design, operations, and engineering team to meet high-reaching goals