Provide support to daily operations of the Treasury Department. The Responsibilities includes:
- Validate the documents required for opening and preparation of letter of credit.
- Coordinate daily with Specialist, Treasury for transactions related to banks for Letter of Credits, Letter of Guarantor and Foreign exchange.
- Check import and export LCs.
- Validate the documents required for letter of guarantee as requested by the departments.
- Prepare bank transfers, foreign exchange deals for Al-Sayer Group companies.
- Check credit limits as sanctioned by banks.
- Prepare bank’s financial position on a daily basis.
- Prepare overall cash flow statements.
- Validate all the required documents and prepare LCs with credit position.
- Prepare periodic and ad hoc reports and presentations.
- Document and maintain records of activities and process workflows on internal communication portals.
- Adhere to Al-Sayer Group policies and health and safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Educational Qualifications and Experience: Bachelor Degree with 2 years of experience.
- Linguistic Abilities: English is a must.