- Carries out all designs of optimum pits to ensure extraction of ore with minimum operation cost and strip ratio.
- Maximize revenue, minimize the cost safely and productively
- Prepares bench plans and ore haulage using SURPAC and AutoCAD software.
- Perform yearly, monthly and weekly mine planning and reconciliation
- Prepares daily, monthly and yearly production schedules with close liaisons with geology and plant departments to supply reliable and practical production plans.
- Perform yearly, monthly and weekly production schedules
- Develops yearly production schedule and operation requirements for budget estimates.
- Quantities ,Operation cost, Cash flow, revenue for 3 or 5 years to the business plan needs
- Carries out detailed cost analysis for all mining activities correlated with similar international mining operation to provide the mine management with all required measurements to minimize the operation costs.
- -High level life of mine plan
- – Minimize the operation costs
- Conducts regular and routine statistical and economic analysis concerning production and operations, which reflect the actual performance of the mine.
- Analyse mining operation performance against plans and budget
- Supervises the daily performance of the mine contractor to ensure safety operation and required ore production.
- Achieve best practice integrated mine planning
- Calculates and prepares the contractor payment according to the company financial requirements.
- Meet budget req.
- Analysis and maintains an accurate database of mineral distribution on bench basis to direct operation to provide the crusher with required grade and tonnage.
- Increase the mine reserves via the resource/reserve process
- Reviews and discusses the available geological and technical data to update the pit designs.
- Slope, wall height, ramp incline etc.
- Prepares required spreadsheets with mine data and statistics and cost information using the SURPAC design and evaluation software.
- Updating mine cut-off grades in order to maximize total reserve value.
- Carries out pit designs and economic analysis to the satellite prospects with the available data to outline their potentiality.
- Monthly, Yearly
- Supervises the implementation of the company safety and environmental rule and policies by the mine and the urine contractor employees to ensure overall safe operation.
- Meet EHS equipments
- Prepares and participates in the training of Saudi nationals assigned to his department.
- At least 1 Engineer to be trained
Qualification: B.Sc., in Mining Engineering;
Experience: 10 years’ experience in open pit designs and operation. Specialized knowledge in the use of SURPAC, AutoCAD and spreadsheet software.
Skills: Good communication skills, Good report writing and presentation skills, Solves problems in a systematic way, Competent in the use of Microsoft Office or equivalent.