The Genesys Consultant will be responsible to install and maintain latest Genesys contact centre solutions including, but not limited to Genesys Cloud, Genesys Engage platforms including SIP Integration, Inbound, Outbound, GVP, Reporting, GIR, QM, e-Services.
- Responsible for developing routing strategies and deploying Genesys applications in customer environments focusing on implementing solutions using Genesys Voice suite of products such as TServer, GVP, SIP Server, URS, ORS.
- Responsible for developing routing strategies and deploying Genesys applications in customer environments focusing on implementing solutions using Genesys E-services suite of products such as Genesys Chat, Email, Messaging solutions
- Deploying Genesys applications in customer environments focusing on implementing solutions using Genesys Reporting such as Genesys Infomart, ICON, CCPulse, GCXi, MicroStrategy
- As an individual contributor, develop IVR/Routing/Chat/Email applications in Genesys IRD tool
- Manage Genesys and client to project timelines, ensuring dependencies are being met, and project will launch on schedule
- Maintain accurate records for customer installations including Architecture, Configuration, deployment templates, etc. and archive upon completion.
- Testing and problem analysis and resolution. Troubleshoot complex applications and integrations
- Follow project change management protocol and customer security guidelines.
- Perform knowledge transfer of the delivered solutions at the conclusion of the engagement as necessary.
- Participate in the creation of Knowledge Base articles, solutions and other related collateral
- Provide timely progress reports on the project deliverables to Project Manager, Technical Manager, Customer and senior members of technical staff.
- Provide the complete service interface with the clients / stakeholders and the management.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction with the 24×7 Support
Project Quality Management
- Ensure the quality of all assigned projects executed/ achieved according to the quality standards defined by the project brief resulting in receipt of the Completion Certificate.
Administrative & Coordination Support
- Ensure excellent documentation management and day to day activities are undertaken to the required standards.
- Assist with the preparation, coordination and updating of the business reports.
- Provide a high collaboration level to support and assistance to other departments and senior managers whenever needed.
- Manage, train, and motivate the staff within the department according to company procedures, policy and employment law. Develop internal staff motivation and coaching sessions with a specific aim to improve staff presentation techniques to third parties. Employ and supervise both internal and external resources.
This position operates within the context of Genesys Platform Installation and Maintenance. The Engineer Genesys will be responsible to install and maintain latest Genesys contact center solutions.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Degree in software or computer science or IT engineering or any related discipline/courses
- Genesys Engage Certifications & Genesys Cloud Certifications will be an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in installation and maintenance of Genesys Contract Center Solutions,
- Minimum 5 years of experience in leading the solution delivery activity at customer site.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in Contact Center Integration with SBC, Gateways etc.