One of our favourite multinational clients has promoted their Senior Financial Planning Analyst, thus creating an opening for a new ARABIC SPEAKING FP&A expert.
Based in Media City, the role reports to the FP&A Director. This is an important role in driving business growth and improving profitability.
• Responsible for IMEA region-wide financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and analysis, along with commercial pricing.
• Be a key point of contact for responding to commercial proposals for new and renewal business opportunities.
• Work across regions and with colleagues around the world to support data-driven decision making.
• Engage with clients on budget matters, invoicing matters and at times contractual matters where the client prefers the interaction to be in Arabic
• Supports, creates and delivers enhanced management reports / dashboards that allow business partners to better understand their business and make informed decisions.
• Works closely with the Regional Director to provide senior executive management with regular feedback and communication with respect to variations between plan and actuals, including the projected impact to future results, and communicates regularly with senior management throughout the reporting cycle, providing timely updates, expert analysis, and responses to inquiries.
• Provides substantive analytical support wider team as part of the monthly and quarterly earnings cycle, including helping executives understand trends and anomalies in the business results.
• Acts as the main originator of commercial proposals for new and renewal business opportunities.
• Helps develop overall long-term strategic plans requiring in-depth knowledge of the company, competitive landscape, trends and economic and social implications of organizational activities.