- Evaluate the GCC equity for investment opportunities.
- Conduct financial projections and valuations using financial models and relevant valuation methods.
- Track financial performance of companies and make proper analyses and interpretation.
- Identify investment opportunities for short-term & long -term investments.
- Support lead portfolio manager on creating and maintaining GCC equity portfolios.
- Has experience in equity and portfolio.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- understanding of generally accepted auditing standards.
- understanding of methods of systems analysis and the principles, design, and procedural methods used in computer and database development.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office or related software.