- Handling (screen) calls, requests and administrative task ensuring all procedures are in place for timely execution and manageable flow of work.
- Scheduling meetings & keeps record of Director’s appointments; welcome and attend Director’s visitors and maintain good public relations.
- Deal with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Director.
- Specifically monitor incoming correspondence from other departments and ensure these have been assigned to all E&C concerned staff and follow up for timely response.
- And ensure all outgoing correspondence are processed in a timely manner (memoranda, letters and emails).
- Working closely with management; carrying out follow-ups on projects status and liaise with different departments to get the response/feedback on time & meet rigid projects deadline.
- Take verbal instructions from the Director as and when required. Ensure its correct interpretation of instruction when issues arising and then implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
- Responsible for organizing and taking minutes during Bi-weekly Department Meeting and other meetings per Director’s request. Taking dictations, type memos/letters and distribute copies in all forms as requested by E&C Director.
- Design, implement and maintain office systems to deal efficiently with paper flow and confidential systems for sensitive organizational issues. And proactively contribute in identifying priorities, emergencies and important issues in connection with the day-to-day business needs.
- Deputize for E&C Department, making decisions and delegating work to others on behalf of E&C Director’s absence.
- Relieved Office Assistant during leaves / vacation. And ensure that the working area is clean and tidy.
- Designated as HR Focal Point to initiate all HR forms/templates and ensures its completeness, following up with the status of E&C employees HR requests.
- Flexibility in providing ad hoc administrative support to other Senior Managers or any related duties as requested by E&C Director.
- High School Graduate; 2 years post-secondary diploma holder preferable
- 3 to 5+ years of administrative role
- Effective verbal, listening & written communications skills
- Knowledge of office administration procedures
- Computer literate and demonstrates advanced proficiency by quickly adapting to new technology and easily acquiring new technical skills.
- Excellent command over Business English writing, communication, reporting & presentation skills.
- Knowledge in telephone protocol & standard office administrative practices & procedures.
- Proficiency in using office technology and standard office equipment such as fax, photocopier & scanner.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethics
- Reliability at work
- Ensure productivity at work
- Ensure quality & accuracy at work
- Demonstrate professionalism