For this project, you will annotate data within a variety of tasks to improve the search, quality, and overall functions of an image-based platform.
· Tasks are sent out as soon as they become available. No action is needed until you receive a task invite.
· Project work is on-going with no set schedule of task availability.
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the Peppermint project:
- Choose German (Austria) as your language.
- Once your account has been created, click the “Continue” button to “Unlock More Projects” and complete your profile information.
- Click the “All Projects” Tab and look for Peppermint.
- Click on “Apply” to start your qualification process for the project.
We frequently offer production incentive during peak volume periods!
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
– German speaker currently living in Austria
– Be fluent in written and verbal English as well as the that of the project’s target market.