At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Resolve tickets and implement enhancements to the related ITSM tool (ServiceNow) as well develop automated test cases using the tool’s automated test framework
- Communicate and support during SAP Major Release Deploy (4 times per year on a weekend)
- Post release deploy analysis and follow up on root causes of P1 / P2 tickets occurring after major release deploy
- Design, build, and share the release management reports on Power BI
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives to enhance processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Business Informatics
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant SAP release & deployment management experience
- Fluent English speaker
- Proficient user of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- ITIL experience is preferable
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, and mindsets.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.