Role Purpose:To sell the company’s products in pre-defined geography in a specific branch or area with the aim to increase ASD’s profits and market share.
Key Accountabilities:1. Daily Operations
- Follow the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and practices taking into account ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement
- Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate reports of Sales department to meet company and department requirements, policies and standards.
- Implement ASD’s sales fundamentals e.g. coverage, distribution, and visibility.
- Follow the coverage plan as defined by own superior.
- Implement the MSL by customer type.
- Arrange products in the chillers and follow set quality guidelines.
- Remove returns immediately off the shelves and back to the branch as per ASD-approved policies.
- Suggest the daily loads in line with targets and market’s conditions.
- Manage the stock level in the truck to ensure maintaining a positive stock level as per approved policies.
- Control any chillers abuse and report any breakdown.
- Take responsibility for the cash collection from all the customers in the assigned area.
- Build and manage relationships with different customers with the aim to increase satisfaction.
- Use the correct database to sell to customers.
- Provide market Intelligence information to the Sales Supervisor.
3. Policies, Processes & Procedures
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
4. Safety, Quality & Environment
- Comply with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
Job Specifications:Necessary Knowledge and Experience:
- 0 – 2 years relevant experience in a related industry.
Education and Certification Requirements:
- High School Certificate.
Salary and Benefit:
- Attractive Salary.
- Food Allowance: SAR 400 per month (or company provided)
- Housing: Furnished accommodation provided by the company.
- Transportation: Provided by Company.
- Vacation: 30 days paid annually.
- Airline ticket (free): – One-way economy ticket from home city to work location upon recruitment. – Roundtrip economy class ticket (after completion of 11 months).
- Overtime: As per Saudi Labor Law.
- Contract status: Single.
- Medical Insurance: Company provided (As per company medical insurance policy.)
- Sales commission: Based on the sales target.