Responsible for developing, implementing and administrating Salesforce solutions in addition to supporting our Salesforce users.
- Designs, develops, tests, documents, and deploys high-quality business solutions on SalesForce platform
- Manage and support cross systems and related integrations across native Salesforce eco system.
- Interacts with stakeholders at functional and technical level as required.
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex solutions, often using new technologies.
- Supports end users and fixing their issues.
- Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from supervisors and team members.
- Train users and team members on existing and new solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, MIS, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of professional experience
- 3+ years of Salesforce administration, Salesforce development and web development experience
- Good understanding and hands-on experience of Agile/ SCRUM methodology using JIRA or similar tools
- Experience configuring, developing and delivering solutions to real customer problems, with emphasis on Sales, E-Commerce, Customer Service and Field Service
- Strong knowledge and experience in Salesforce Sales Cloud, Community Cloud, Service Cloud solutions
- Experience with Salesforce Field Service Lightning B2B Commerce (Cloudcraze)
- Demonstrated success in implementing at least two full life cycle SFDC implementation
- Technical Skills:
- Salesforce Lightning Design System, Lightning Web Components.
- Visualforce, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers.
- Web services development and or experience with Salesforce API, Metadata and other APIs (REST, SOAP).
- Knowledge of integrations, third-party integration tools and ETL with Salesforce like Jitterbit, Talend, Informatica…etc.
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Understanding of data structures, data modelling, database schema and querying languages like SQL and SOQL
- AngularJS and Bootstrap are plus
- Effective time management and organization skills with ability to work at pace and juggle multiple tasks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, self-starter, and a great team player
- Results-oriented and able to work with minimal guidance
- Good facilitation skills with individuals and/or groups to gather, understand and articulate their business needs.
- Creative and innovative.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self-starter with outstanding work ethics and excellent collaboration skills.