- Achieve volume plans for customer that will help category growth and superiority versus competition.
- Conduct work-with and Route Control weekly, 1:1 sessions and formal meetings weekly
- Analyze routes continuously to achieve efficiency and minimum cost.
- Develop plans to improve efficiency.
- Implement launch and promotion plans. Follow-up that team is implementing the execution standards issued by company.
- Eliminate Out of Stock” OOS” rate by outlet type, and ensure proper execution for new introductions to channel.
- Ensure proper execution for customer Development Agreement “CDA’s” and promotion calendar
- 3 years of sales field experience in FMCG.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Manage front-line performers.
- Results driven (results based on specific efficiency and productivity KPIs within predefined time frames).
- Customer Focus (Service to sales concept).
- Analytical thinking Skills.