- Conducts sales out in the field via face-to-face interactions with both potential and existing customers.
- They are responsible for offering the best possible customer experience as well as providing hands-on explanations of any new or updated products when necessary.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
- Their excellent social skills allow them to foster strong relationships, to which they can attribute much of their success.
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Sell the company’s products or services to customers within your given territory
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer’s specific needs
- Work closely with marketing department to help build the brand
- 3-5 years of sales experience.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback