– Developing strong working relationships with the customers, ensuring client renewal, and developing new
opportunities in order to grow the account. In addition to generating revenue
– Working closely with account managers to work large accounts and deliver key presentations as needed
– Making a variety of proactive and reactive calls and making sure that BATCO are aware of the requirements of the
clients in Saudi Arabia and working on increasing sales.
– Promoting and improving company’s image and interest by highlighting company’s competencies with the
customers and clients.
– Managing all current working placements in the Kingdom by ascertaining the exact nature of role.
– Working closely with the customers in identifying their needs and satisfying and meeting their requirements as per
their needs and specifications.
– Following up with the Delivery Team and identify suitable candidates for the position meeting the job profile for the
– Preparing and maintaining accurate status reports and creating monthly forecasts.
– Coordinating and following up with the project team to ensure smooth progressing of the work and work to resolve
issues if existing which affect the project progress.
– Ensuring that all outstanding issues affecting accounts are properly handled and coordinated
– Creating / following up on business leads within the accounts by assessing their needs and recommending proper
solution, and working on transforming the lead into an actual business opportunity for BATCO
– Performing activities of convincing the key clients of BATCO’s ability to meet their technical requirements with a
high level of proficiency and quality
– Keeping up-to-date knowledge on technology developments within BATCO scope of business
– Maintaining high level of customer satisfaction and mitigating any issues that may arise while executing the project
– Managing customer relations through direct interaction with key customers to manage and meet expectation
– Coordinating with other departments for optimizing resources.
– Raising invoices for the consultancy work and following up payments with the customers.
– Coordinating and following up with Finance and Accounts for payments, invoicing, budgeting, cost control, or other
financial issues as per work requirements
– Follow-up abilities
– Planning, organizing and forecasting
– Coordination skills
– Time Management
– Supervisory & Managerial Skills
– Building professional relationships
– Interpersonal skills
– Negotiation skills
– Presentations skills
– Communication skills
– Computer Skills