- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Should have Detergent and chemicals background.
- worked before in FMCG method
- Excellent computer skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs and Motivation for Sales team
- Sales Planning, Building Relationship and Coaching.
- Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets.