Job Purpose:Work with sales and operation team in order to achieve sales yearly plan.Responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales.Work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely mannerand aspire to deliver a positive customer experience.
Responsibilities:1) Manage the account of public sector contractors to achieve the annual target.2) Collaborate with the marketing to trace the new projects and give technical and pricingoffers to all participating contractors.3) Follow and attend tenders and study the competitors pricing to generate the proposed thesuitable offers.4) Report on the status of accounts and transactions5) Enrich the company clients list6) Participate in setting the department objectives and follow the achievement7) Build strong relation with the company clients and support in opening new markets
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree.
- 5-7 years of experience in a manufacturing or trading organisation.
- Very good English.
- Microsoft skills (Excel, Word, Power point)
- Preferred sales experience in Valves, Pumps, Pipes Sales, or actuator
- Cairo inhibitor
- Sales Plan Action Log
- Sales Account backlog orders and revenue