This position is responsible for:
planning, executing and developing solely or through team efforts, activities concerned with the sales for Industrial and factory production lines related machinery, accessories and consumables..
– To work with the direct manager to implement the agreed strategy.
– Visit and enhance relationships with pre-defined customers/Accounts/Authorities.
– To introduce and present company’s complete range of products to end user customers and prospects.
– To create interest from the customers to buy company products
– Make sales of production line machinery, accessories and consumables to meet assigned targets.
– Perform demonstration of Industrial machines.
– Introduce New Revenue Streams, products, solutions & navigate untapped territories.
– To maintain and develop expert knowledge of the industrial market requirements and possible business development directives.
– To provide technical advice regarding the products to customers.
– To provide troubleshooting support to customers either by telephone or on-site.
– To provide training for customers either at the customers’ premises or own premises.
– To acquire and maintain existing & add new customer.
– To pro-actively support other team members.
– Provide additional support to other departments especially aftersales.
– To provide close feedback to the direct manager that can relate to the manufacturer for specific needed equipment/product.
– To maintain and feedback competitor information.
– At all times to present professionally and in line with company directives.
– To submit regular reports as required by management.
– Other related tasks as required.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Ability to learn new products and innovate market approach