- Achievement of Sales targets for the department responsible.
- Scheduling sales visits to customers and reporting on a daily basis to reporting manager.
- Plan & Spec Activity with Key MEP / HVAC Consultants. Brand Approval &
- Spec-in during tender design stage. Good relationship with HVAC consultants.
- Preparing quotes with necessary guidelines of pricing & terms & conditions as per company policies & procedures.
- Assist in organizing products seminars to customers in liaison with supplier representative.
- Closely work with clients & contractors generating enquiries for business opportunities.
- Timely response to enquiries / tenders with technically and commercially viable proposals and periodic follow ups with customers for order conversion.
- Ensure timely process of orders on Principals / Suppliers.
- Co-ordinate deliveries to customers thru internal or external service providers.
- Ensure deliver documents are tracked and handed over to office assistant for Invoice preparation.
- Ensure timely execution of projects orders in co-ordination with internal or external service providers to meet customer satisfaction.
- Support credit control Department during collection of customer payments accountable by the Department.
- Demonstrate experience in HVAC – Sales & Marketing skills.
- Demonstrate technical & analytical skills in relevant field.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced user of MS office and Software tools.
- Proficiency in understanding Autocad layouts & ERP systems
- Team player.
- 5 – 10 Years of which Minimum 3 years of work experience in the HVAC Industry – VRF systems, preferably with Daikin/Mitsubishi/LG/Toshiba/Samsung brands. Also hand on experience in sales of Dx systems ( Ducted/Cassette/Wall Mtd ACs)