- Conduct periodic market surveys in the target territories;
- Identify and contact new potential customers and maintain relationships with existing customers in order to generate new business;
- Answer customers’ questions about products, services, prices and potential delivery schedules;
- Develop, present and respond to proposals for specific custom requirements;
- Emphasize product specifications based on analyses of customers’ needs, and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations;
- Negotiate prices and terms of sales and service agreements;
- Prepare sales contracts for orders obtained, and submit orders for processing and execution;
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and services;
- Ensure that the Company’s terms and conditions are understood and agreed by customers;
- Follow up referrals and new business opportunities in order to generate business;
- Coordinate with procurement and QC engineer to ensure that products of appropriate quality and specifications are delivered on timely basis;
- Participate in the development of sales plans and targets
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- University Graduate with bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Chemical Engineering;
- Minimum 3 years of Experience in the Oil & Gas industry (knowledge in Steel Pipes and Valves is a plus) and Power & Water
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.