This role is to be based in the Dubai Airport Free Trade Zone, candidates who are currently working in Dubai will be considered favorably.
1. Manage all documentation process from New Sales Order to Ship Out and communicate with customers and coordinate with the entire chain from end to end.
2. Responsible for weekly and daily reporting on Order Status and highlight other critical problems in the system and get solution for the same.
1. Key in Sales Order, get clear customer confirmation on sales order details.
2. Liaise with SA team and pass on accurate information to the team.
3. Inform customer on shipment/logistics terms and liaise with APRIL internal team to get schedules/ other relevant documents.
4. Good data management skills for analyzing chronological sequence from order intake to shipment and resolving issues.
5. Checking LC and other documents related to shipment and keeping customer updated.
6. Manage entire supply chain tracking for orders and regular updates to customer on the goods movement.