Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Create timely and error free Sales Orders by entering accurate information in the system
• Adhere to the appropriate working procedure for preparing Sales Orders (Proforma invoice, Contracts, Pricing, Dispatch Bag etc.)
• Coordination with Chartering team for smooth execution of the sales orders from initial stage up to delivery
• Monitor status of shipments, Vessel nomination, Documentation at all time
• Monitor outstanding payments with Finance and follow up with customers as & when necessary
• Maintain channels of effective communication with customers, Operation team, Sales team and other departments.
• Provide high quality customer service and support to all parties concerned during the pre-shipment and post shipment process.
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports as required.
• Perform any extra duties as assigned by the Line Manager